EVRIS opens representative office in Singapore
EVRIS law firm has been known on the Ukrainian legal market since 2017. Today, EVRIS is more than a law firm. Since business is constantly evolving, the team is moving forth with it. And its first international destination is Singapore.
Having a sound financial system and a stable political environment, Singapore offers an excellent springboard to expand business in Asia.
Services offered by Singapore representative office include:
• Registrations of business, representative offices, and foreign branches
• Company incorporations
• Licensing, agencies, and distribution
• Corporate compliance and governance
• Investments in Singapore and South East Asia
• Public-Private Partnerships (working with foreign counsel)
• Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
The coordinator of the EVRIS Representative Office in Singapore is Liubomyr Muzhyk.
Liubomyr has more than 10 years of experience in leading law companies of Ukraine. The main area of specialization is the resolution of banking and leasing business disputes, as well as representation of clients’ interests in the bankruptcy procedure.