LCF is expanding its business
LCF Law Group, a recognized leader in litigation, announces expanding its business by adding lawyers’ teams from EVRIS Law Firm and attorneys association Sheverdin and Partners. The company is introducing new practices, such as tax law, antitrust and competition law, intellectual property law, as well as criminal law and cross-border investigations. The combination will provide additional benefits for the company's clients, especially in times of global crisis.
The company will number more than 60 lawyers, including 9 partners.
The executive team remains unchanged - Anna Ogrenchuk, managing partner, and Artem Stoyanov, senior partner.
The company's partners are:
• Olena Volianska – bankruptcy and restructuring;
• Yulia Atamanova – international arbitration, commercial and corporate disputes;
• Ihor Kravtsov – cross-border litigation;
• Sergiy Benedysiuk – corporate law, M&A and antitrust law;
• Andriy Reun – tax law;
• Alexander Molotai – intellectual property;
• Maksym Sheverdin – criminal law and cross-border investigations.
The company’s counsels:
• Tetyana Ignatenko – litigation;
• Oleksandr Biryukov – bankruptcy and restructuring;
• Ivan Bondarchuk – energy and natural resources.
The integration will be fully completed by the end of May 2020.