Kinstellar, Cleary Gottlieb and FTI Consulting to co-host dispute resolution event in Kyiv
On 1 June Kinstellar’s Kyiv office, together with the London offices of international law firm Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton and global business advisory firm FTI Consulting, will co-host a conference on cross-border dispute resolution at the InterContinental Kyiv Hotel. The conference will raise a number of dispute resolution issues of importance to businesses in Ukraine and will highlight the following key topics:
- how to raise a case at the High Court of England and Wales;
- how to manage risks in cross-border litigation;
- how to effectively enforce English Court judgments;
- how to secure worldwide freezing orders and other methods of enforcement;
- how will Brexit affect England as a key litigation hub.
Among key speakers will be:
- Kostiantyn Likarchuk, Partner, Kinstellar
- Sunil Gadhia, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb
- Almira Cemmell, Managing Director, FTI Consulting
To register for the event, please write to email@example.com, Tel.: +380 50 337 0702, or complete the online registration form.