ORCHESTRATORS OF CHANGES 4th Forum
This year, the "Orchestrators of Changes" Forum will bring together business elite, leading world coaches, outstanding statesmen of Ukraine and world for the common goal - to inspire you to reinvent yourself and your business.
November 9, 2017
Organiser – Nobles Fortune
General partner – Deloitte
PR-partner – PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Partner – Odgers Berndtson
Supported by The Ukrainian Journal of Business Law
Our discussion will address such issues as:
- Evolution of values. Integral development
- State of future
- Re-invention of leadership in the VUCA world
- Across the abyss in two steps. Ukraine as a startup
- Emotional Intelligence in business and society. Developing an emotionally intelligent team.
- The road to “Built forever” about the true nature of success of companies, that have reached the top.
This year the inspirers of the event are:
Andriy Bulakh, Managing Partner, Deloitte
Roman Bondar, Managing Partner, Odgers Berndtson
Vytautas Buciunas, Executive Coach, Facilitator of organizational transformations Co-founder, U-Integral
Aivaras Abromavicius, Head of supervisory board, UCGA
Katerina Yasko, Integral psychologist, educator, trainer for emotional maturity, conscious communication and peaceful conflict resolution
Valeriy Pekar, Co-Founder, Civic Platform "NEW COUNTRY", Vice President of the UUIE, President of Euroindex.
Gayle Karen Young, Chief Culture and Talent Officer until 2015, Wikimedia
Taavi Roivas, Vice President of the Estonian Parliament, Prime Minister of Estonia 2014-2016
Godfrey Spencer, Member of the Board of Directors, International Center for Nonviolent Communication
Vyacheslav Klimov, Co-owner and co-founder of Nova Poshta
Nadiia Vasylieva, General manager of Microsoft Ukraine
Eva Rambala, Мonitor of the CNVC educational projects in the Eastern Europe, East-European Center for Nonviolent Communication
Irene Pranskevichute, International consultant, trainer and coach in the sphere of strategic development of organizations. Lithuania
Anatoliy Amelin, Co-founder of the Institute of the Future, Director of the Economics Program of the Ukrainian Institute for the Future (UIF)
Denis Dovgopoliy, Managing Partner, GrowthUP Group
MORE about Speakers of the Forum.
The things you should manage to do at “Orchestrators of Changes” Forum:
- To get acquainted with business elite of Ukraine: more than 300 top managers, 25 authoritative experts, opinion leaders, outstanding statesmen.
- To visit 8 sections: business breakfast, discussions, case studies, workshops.
- To take part in workshops on Nonviolent Communication and Integral Development with the world's leading coaches.
- To enjoy the perfect taste of whiskey on a tasting session by Whiskey Corner.
- To register in the Event-application: getting more than 300 business contacts in one day and a lot of pleasant surprises from the Forum partners.
- To affect course of the discussion, express your own thoughts, vote for worthy ideas.
- To get inspiration to conquer new peaks.
The price of participation till November 1:
Standard – 5999 UAH
Premium – 7999 UAH
Live Stream – 1499 UAH
For partners and members of The Ukrainian Journal of Business Law we offer 10% discount.
Special code for registration OCFUJB.
Additional information and registration: +38 044 221 5317, email@example.com.
If you wish to place an advertising stand or demo of your product in the area of the Forum, please contact Anastasiia Beheza: +38 044 221 5317, firstname.lastname@example.org