Cybersecurity: Legal Conference
Yuridicheskaya Practika Weekly, together with Asters law firm, are supporting European Cybersecurity Month* and holding the Cybersecurity Legal Conference.
During the event representatives of state authorities together with leading lawyers, compliance officers, security and IT specialists, will identify the main cyber threats for business in Ukraine and in the world and suggest ways for minimizing risks. In addition, data protection specialists will demonstrate vulnerability of the standard perimeter of data protection.
Date: October 2, 2018
Venue: BC Leonardo (Kyiv, Volodymyrska St., 52/17, 2nd floor).
Among the Speakers: representatives of the Committee on Information and Communication of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the National Police of Ukraine, lawyers specializing in the fields of intellectual property, IT and telecommunications, heads of legal departments, security officers and compliance managers of large Ukrainian companies — critical infrastructure objects and representatives of international corporations in Ukraine.
- A year since the adoption of the Cybersecurity Law: how businesses should fulfill the state’s requirements and avoid sanctions
- Real business experience: the first steps to bring a company's cyber security system up to the requirements of the Cybersecurity Law
- Prospects for public-private partnership in cybersecurity
- How to secure your company: types of modern cyber threats and risk minimization tools?
- The role of lawyers and security officers in the cybersecurity system
- Personal data protection as part of cybersecurity
In addition, each participant will be able to see how a hacker attack works and to take part in the breaking through of a security perimeter.
The owners, top management, heads of legal departments and security officers of large Ukrainian and international companies are invited. The seats are limited.
Participation in the event is paid. There are special conditions for business representatives.
Working language — Ukrainian.
Registration is open until October 1, 2018 at: cybersecurity2018.ticketforevent.com
Cybersecurity Legal Conference Coordinator:
* — October was announced as the European Cyber Security Month and the National Cyber Security Awareness Month in the United States.